Thursday, November 1, 2007

so yeah......

so yeah... this is another attempt by yours trully to start up a blogg. lately i feel the need to express my thoughts and feelings, im i tink the person ive been doing so to is starting to get tired of me. or not. either way im not really sure about this whole blog thing. my thoughts are private, yet what im doing here its the opposite coz im putting it on the net one of the most unprivate places unless you're some supergeek(no offense) and noe how to make your blog unknown. but then whats the purpose of having a blog if i dont at least let people read it.

my dilema is, the things i want to pour out in my blog, there are certain people i dont want to read it and the rest i dont mind. but if i privatise the blog, and invite only those who i want to read my blog then if they happen to be one of thos people who i want to read but dont want to noe that its my blog, well.... you get what i mean.

anywho, first post if anyway somehow stumbles upon this humble and pretty crappy blog, give me some tips.

later.

No comments: