Thursday, March 20, 2008

P.S I Love You

Hey you... how are you? been well? u look gorgeous as usual but then i tink you look awesome all the time. lol anyhoo... been meaning to put up a post for a while now. but i kept on procrastinating. i really hate that word, procrastinating. i hate what it stands for. i hate it because for hte last 5-10 years of my life, thats what ive been doing. procrastinating. it sucks. i try every so often to rid myself of it but it always seems to find it way back. sucks huh~~

Lately... last couple weeks... last few weeks actually... ive been feeling.... i dunno empty. i feel like a bag of molasses, bag of meat thats just moving, dragging itself thru day after day of well... another day in life. im not sure why i feel empty, i feel empty when i think about you. i feel empty when i see you... i feel empty when i get the chance to be around you... what does that mean? my feelings are gone?? can i finally get my life back in full swing. well i wish that it would happen. but the truth is, i cant stop thinking about you. you're always on the edge of my conciousness. edge of my vision. floating about it this empty head of mine...... right im gonna stop right there....

i was sick all day today. a certain couple of people want to kill me for... yes... procrastination... but hey i was really sick today... having a migrane, fever and bloody diaohrrea is no friggin joke. and becoz i was in bed most of the time, my back hurts. i think i sound like some pregnant person lol... my kaka is back in brunei for a week or so for hols. she sorta dragged me out of bed asking me to go watch some stupid sappy love romance movie. i seriously thought i was going to get in there get my self comfortable and go to sleep but boy was i wrong!!!! the movie was fackin friggin awesome. one of hte best romance movies ive ever bothered to seen. in fact is one of the best movie ive seen in 2007/2008 movie season. its called "P.S I love you" i seriously thought it was gonna be another stupid sappy romance movie but it was so much more. it was funny. it was serious. it was sad. it was silly. its up there with ohter rom/coms that i like e.g. sleepless in seatle, nottinghill, and a few others i dont remember. i was laughing so hard and some of the funny scenes along with other ppl in the theatre. and the touching parts were soo moving. i didnt cry but it did touch me. but i can tell u who cried tho. i was watching it with my two sisters and my kaka's frens and all the girls except 2 came out of the theatre with tear stained and bruised eyes. coz it was that well romantic. even one of the other guys who came to watch shed a tear at the end. the only tears i shed were of laughter. some times i tink my heart is dead. lol

so as not to spoil the movie ill jus give a short synopsis. married couple...husband died....wife tries to get over death...helped by frens and a surprsie... u shud watch it i wont say more. it is friggin awesome and i dont endorse romance movies very often. YOU should watch it. i think even you would find it moving and possibly even cry. or mebbe u might jus laugh at the other ppl who cried. i wont noe i guess.

and every1 else. seriously watch it. it gets 4.75 stars from me. i wud even watch it again so if any of u want company jus ask me along ehh.

anyway ill end this post coz im sleepy again and am still sick. also worried sick about the two ppeoplwho want to beat the crap out of me. sorry sorry but im trying.

ja mata, bounjour.
oyasuminasai, bon-nuite

No comments: